The Small College Athletics Twitter chat (#scachat) was held on Sunday, June 29th and involved Athletic Administrators from around the country giving input on questions posed by moderator Kirby Garry, Athletic Director at California State University - Monterrey Bay.
- What role do administrators play in the recruiting process?
- How do schools handle back to school Student-Athlete orientation?
- Do administrators schedule "team-meetings" throughout the year?
- How do schools become informed about Student-Athlete concerns & successes?
- Do schools have Athletic Advisory Committees? If so, what is their role and who comprises the committee?
For a complete transcript of the chat